Women in the construction industry face unique challenges on top of the ones that the industry as whole faces. I am looking to interview women who are willing to share their story. They will be featured in a series of articles that will be posted initially at www.ContractorsDoingItRight.com
Can I participate?
- YES! If you have worked in the construction industry for a minimum of 8 years.
- YES! If you hold a mid-to-upper level management position.
- YES! If your company has a minimum of $1 million in revenue.
What is expected of me?
- Honestly answer a series of 3 sets of questions sent to you in 3 different emails: About You, Your Personal Story, and Industry Trends
- Provide me with a 100-word bio, recent head shot and company logo.
When will the articles appear?
- It is estimated they will appear 2012-13. I want to make sure that you have enough time to fully answer the questions and I have enough time to compile the answers into articles that will help other women in construction.
Is there anything else I need to know?
- At this point, no. Specific and further information will be given to those who participate.
Who else is participating?
- Meet the other ladies here.